Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (855) 436-3779
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted. Terms and Conditions
The content within www.DNA4Life.com is offered on an informational basis only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Product information is for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as specific medical advice. Please consult with a qualified healthcare professional before making decision about medical therapies and/or health conditions or before starting and stopping any treatment prescribed for you. The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated statements on the site. If you choose to utilize any information provided by DNA4Life, you do so solely at your own risk.
Sufficiency of DNA Sample.
The laboratory may not be able to process your sample, and the laboratory process may result in errors. The laboratory may not be able to process your sample if your swabs do not contain a sufficient volume of DNA, or the results from processing do not meet our standards for accuracy. If the initial processing fails for any of these reasons, DNA4Life will reprocess the same sample at no charge to the user. If this second processing fails for any of the foregoing reasons, no further processing shall be warranted and no refund shall be made. Even for processing that meets our high standards, a small, unknown fraction of the data generated during the laboratory process may be un-interpretable or incorrect (referred to as “Errors”). As this possibility is known in advance, users are not entitled to refunds where these Errors occur.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. You acknowledge and agree that the DNA4Life products are provided “AS-IS” and are based on the current state of the art of genetic research and technology in use by DNA4Life at the time of your purchase. You should not assume that any information we may be able to provide to you, whether now or as genetic research advances, will be welcome or positive. You should also understand that as research advances, in order for you to assess the meaning of your DNA in the context of such advances, you may need to obtain further services and/or products from DNA4Life and/or from your physician or other health care provider.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.DNA4Life.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DNA4Life does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current and we may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DNA4Life does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DNA4Life has not reviewed all of the pages of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
By accessing DNA4Life’s website and purchasing its products, you agree to, acknowledge, and represent as follows:
1.You understand that information you learn from DNA4Life is not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease or to ascertain the state of your health in the absence of medical and clinical information. You understand that the DNA4Life results and services are intended for research, informational, and educational purposes only. You acknowledge that DNA4Life urges you to seek the advice of your physician or other health care provider if you have questions or concerns arising from your genetic information.
2. You give permission to DNA4Life, its contractors, successors and assignees to perform genotyping services on the DNA extracted from your collection sample and you specifically request DNA4Life to disclose the results of analyses performed on your DNA to you and to others you specifically authorize.
3. You represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older if you are providing a DNA sample or accessing your genetic information and/or have the legal authority to provide a DNA sample and access that associated genetic information for a minor under your legal control and guardianship.
4. You are guaranteeing that any sample you provide is your DNA; if you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (TOC) on behalf of a person for whom you have legal authorization, you are confirming that the sample provided will be the sample of that person.
5. You agree that any DNA sample you provide and all resulting data may be transferred and/or processed outside the country in which you reside.
6. You are warranting that you are not an insurance company or an employer attempting to obtain information about an insured person or an employee.
7. You are aware that some of the information you receive may provoke strong emotion. 8. You take responsibility for all possible consequences resulting from your sharing with others access to your genetic information and your self-reported information.
9. You understand that all your personal information will be stored in DNA4Life databases and will be processed in accordance with the DNA4Life’s Privacy Statement.
10. Waiver of Property Rights: You understand that by providing any sample, having your genetic information processed, accessing your genetic information, or providing self-reported information, you acquire no rights in any research or commercial products that may be developed by DNA4Life or its collaborating partners. You specifically understand that you will not receive compensation for any research or commercial products that include or result from your genetic information or self-reported information.
You agree that you have the authority, under the laws of the state or jurisdiction in which you reside, to provide these representations. In case of breach of any one of these representations you agree you will defend and indemnify DNA4Life and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the breach of the representation.
Any claim relating to DNA4Life’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DNA4LIFE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. (2) DNA4LIFE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE PRODUCTS AND THEIR RESULTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, UNFAILINGLY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH DNA4LIFE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. (3) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE DNA4LIFE WEBSITE PRODUCTS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. (4) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM DNA4LIFE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOC. (5) YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN GIVING OUT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF OR THOSE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY. DNA4LIFE DOES NOT CONTROL OR ENDORSE ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE USE OF ITS PRODUCTS AND, THEREFORE, DNA4LIFE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
WITHIN THE LIMITS ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT DNA4LIFE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DNA4LIFE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ITS PRODUCTS; (b) ANY ACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE IN THROUGH OR FROM ITS PRODUCTS, (v) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL, (d) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE DNA4LIFE WEBSITE; (e) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (f) THE IMPROPER AUTHORIZATION FOR THE DNA4LIFE WEBSITE BY SOMEONE CLAIMING SUCH AUTHORITY; or (g) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE DNA4LIFE WEBSITE.
1. Entire Agreement. The TOC constitute the entire agreement between you and DNA4Life and govern your use of its Products and website, superseding any prior agreements between you and DNA4Life on this subject. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
2. Applicable law and arbitration. Except for any disputes relating to intellectual property rights, obligations, or any infringement claims, any disputes with DNA4Life arising out of or relating to the Agreement (“Disputes”) shall be governed by Wyoming law regardless of your country of origin or where you access DNA4Life. Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in Wyoming, in English, with a written decision stating legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses. Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitral awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.
3. Waiver. The failure of DNA4Life to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOC is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOC remain in full force and effect.
4. Term for cause of action. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the products or website of DNA4Life or the TOC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
5. Admissibility of printed version. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
6. Section titles. The section titles in the TOC are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
7. Severability Clause. If any portion of these TOC is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
8. Amendments. We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at www.DNA4Life.com or notifying you otherwise.
9. Assignment: You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, DNA4Life for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Copyright and Patent Information
© Copyright DNA4Life. Patent Pending Elevated Capital Group, LLC (d/b/a DNA4Life) All rights reserved.
Reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.